Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Greetings from Maine

Well we've nearly reached the midpoint of December. For those of you that have lost track of time; Christmas is a mere two weeks from today! Which imparts either a state of panic or calm depending on your perspective. For me, well it’s been a day that brings mostly sad memories and times to mind. Growing up with essentially 3 different sets of parents and their individual ideas meant always disappointing someone. Oh and the fact that my Grandmother a semi devout Jehovah’s Witness. Of course Grandpa still celebrated Christmas and I was mostly raised by them it made for some confusing feelings.

Anyway my plan is to use this blog to write whatever happens to be on my mind. I'll be honest; that could be most anything. Corgi’s and chickens will take center stage and random posts on living in the great State of Maine! Writing, knitting, sewing, organic gardening, raising chickens, dirt bikes, reading and whatever comes up from my college classes since I’m slowly finishing my degree in Social Work and working full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment